Thursday 21 January 2010

Planning: Shot list

Cover shot: Wide shot, male model wearing a checked shirt and skinny jeans. Outside in the sun, hopefully in a field. I may get my model to pose with a quirky instrument such as a ukele. I will use my DSLR camera to take this shot.



Here are some examples of the kind of style I want in my cover image:









































Large contents shot: Wide shot, landscape, group of about 4/5 young people. Various instruments will be in the shot to show that they are in a band. The picture will look very casual and natural rather than posed.

Small contents shot: Wide shot, portrait, the editor of the magazine and a band member stood next to eachother smiling with arms around one another. There should be a distinction between the editor in the shot and the band member. E.g. clothes, height, age?


Double page spread photo one: Mid shot, Image of something quirky e.g. socks with sandals? To represent an indie film.

Double page spread photo two: Wide shot, image of a crowd of people to represent a gig. I may be able to take a picture of an actual gig if the opportunity arrises.

Double page spread photo three: Wide shot, portrait, of a girl in the high street wearing desirable indie clothes.

Double page spread photo four: As above but with a male.
Double page spread photo five: A medium close up image of something herbal like to represent a herbal high, or an actual legal high if I can get my hands on one.

Double page spread photo five: I will upload a two second video clip of someone playing an instrument like a mandelin or guitar and I will then do a screen shot, crop it and then include it in my double page spread.

1 comment: