Thursday 21 January 2010

Audience research on rough sketches

Below is my initial draft of the front cover of my magazine. It briefly shows some of the content that I intend to include and other details such as the title, colour scheme and layout.




















Here is the rough sketch of the contents page. It looks quite bare but I intend to fill the whole page with a lot of text which will include not only the content of the magazine but with a note from the editor aswell. Next to the text detailing the content of the magazine I hope to include a large image of a band with a page reference, and beside the note from the editor I plan to include a small image of something relating to the note.


















Finally, this is a rough drawing of the double page spread I will include in my magazine. I decided to include a variety of information such as fashion, film and music as a result of the audience research I gathered.



No comments:

Post a Comment